Ahad, 21 September 2008

Last Week


Last week,we learn how to calculate time for Interest and Simple Amount use 4 basis concepts.There are Exact time, Approximate time,Ordinary simple interest and Exact simlpe interest.Unluckly, there are many of my friends not come to that morning class because maybe they forget because in Monday our class always start in 2 a clock.At 2 p.m class we went to library to learn how to find information in the correct way. There are 7 way which are ????? Oh no I forgot that short form but I have write it in my note.Miss Ch'ng had given us excercise on that calculation but untill now(untill I write my blog) I still can't finished it because it quite difficult.HELP!HELP!HELP!

4 ulasan:

nbpenang@blogspot.com berkata...

Sorry, I just got a chance to visit your blog today. Anyway, by now, are you ok with the simple interest topic?

nbpenang@blogspot.com berkata...

I am glad that, the blog can be used as a platform for you to express your feeling.

nbpenang@blogspot.com berkata...

I wonder, is there anyone offered to help you? who is he/she? Can you share your experience with us?

nbpenang@blogspot.com berkata...

hai..Please don't remove your blog. I need it to show sample to my future students.